#916 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Bigman80 »

mainscablesrus wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:33 pm Image
Is there a review?
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

#917 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Cressy Snr »

In order for RD to give it a rest, the pitchfork and burning torch brigade need to do likewise. You cannot win, you will not prevail.
Accept, extinguish the torches, put down the pikes and staffs and shut the hell up. As Nick has already said time and time again, RD does not initiate this crap. His every utterance is monitored by stalkers and instantly jumped on in order to artificially create conflict, and manipulate reality.

This hate campaign is ugly and has to stop.

I predict another post ratcheting it up again within five minutes of reading this.
Go on Bigman, Phil, Firebottle, TheMoon (yes you)....... prove me wrong.

End it NOW! and just shut up

But.......you won't will you, you wont be able to resist, you can't can you, how can you not reply to this? I feel the righteous indignation welling up as you read this post. Fingers poised over keyboard, your very being torn apart by the need to do something....anything ......AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH. Go on....prove me wrong. Give a deafenng silence and give us all a break....eh.....go on...........................
Sgt. Baker started talkin’ with a Bullhorn in his hand.
TheMooN
User

#918 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by TheMooN »

I see that you voluntarily left HFS Bigman ? I take it that you considered yourself 'dead man walking' and left with dignity before your ban was contrived, a wise man.
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

#919 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Cressy Snr »

Gotcha

Knew it!
Oh so predictable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mainscablesrus
Old Hand

#920 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by mainscablesrus »

Last edited by mainscablesrus on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Neal
Shed dweller

#921 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Neal »

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.
mainscablesrus
Old Hand

#922 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by mainscablesrus »

Neal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:02 pm Image
LOL
You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#923 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Bigman80
User

#924 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Bigman80 »

TheMooN wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:48 pm I see that you voluntarily left HFS Bigman ? I take it that you considered yourself 'dead man walking' and left with dignity before your ban was contrived, a wise man.
My job was completed at HFS. It gave me enough archived transcript to prove all the points I wanted to make. I wanted to get everything to the bakeoff and that happened too. Nothing left to achieve there so I walked. I didn't mind if I'd left after being banned either lol.

Cressy:

Seriously dude, you are as deluded as the best of them. I don't hate Richard Dunn. I don't hate NVA in fact I'm very impressed with Richards creation.

This "Richard doesn't initiate this" is as contrived as most of the other nonsense I've read.

If you care to look at the timeline of events, it was Richard who started talking shit about me WAY before I even knew he existed. My comments are a rebuttal to HIS comments. Like it or not, I don't care what you say. I will be here long after this argument and obviously you don't get it that I will not relent. I told him before, keep your bullshit about me off the internet and I'll keep off the thread's"

And of course I'm going to reply, I WILL NOT RELENT.
Bigman80
User

#925 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Bigman80 »

Neal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:02 pm Image
Hahaha this is the best!!!! Kinda represents the mood too.

Okay, I'm done. I'll give it a rest too.

:peace
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#926 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

BUT before you go to sleep - please note, *it is important*, we were commenting on and taking the piss out of WHAT YOU WERE DOING AND SAYING, not you, we didn't know you from Adam.

SOOO when you joined HFS you made very little comment about what we were saying or had said, all the posts were personal and at me, the same as they are here. Do you have the intelligence to actually see that, or doesn't it fit your agenda, which is still very much being Fireybums shill.

Some way you have to deflect the bad publicity from the bake-off, so make it all about me and not about product.
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

#927 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Cressy Snr »

Ah but Bigman, you are nothing more than ones and zeros hurtling through cyberspace as am I.

Oh and I don't need to read any private messages, in fact any coming from any of the protagonists involved in this nonsense will simply get binned without being read as did that one from Firey.

I'm in an interesting conversation about speakers with another member of AT and don't want to have to turn them off, but if I have to I will and will go to email with my speaker associate instead. I've had enough of that bollocks over the last six months to last a lifetime. If anyone wants to have a go, do it in public please.

Maybe I should leave them on and just publish them on the open forum.

Get this.......I'm not putting up with it
I hope I'm making myself clear!
Last edited by Cressy Snr on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Clive
Old Hand

#929 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Clive »

Can we talk phono stages? It's so much more interesting. I've run all sorts....the NVA Phono2 might be worth trying. I'm tempted. A good match for a London Reference?
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

#930 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Cressy Snr »

I wouldn't know about that Clive. The Doc will tell you all about matching, no doubt, but you would be buying into great sound, that's for sure.
My Phono1 - I wouldn't part with for anything except a Phono2 or one of Nicks creations.