Hull, the best at something

Subjects that don't have their own home
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#16 Re: Hull, the best at something

Post by Paul Barker »

Daniel Quinn wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 pm I went on a night out and a party in Hull because a friend went to hull uni . I remember 3 things

They had thier own phone company with white phono boxes .

At the party someone played quite a good version of wish you were hear on a guitar .

Sarah green allegedly had coitus on the snooker table in the student union.

That’s all I can remember about hull .
When I was at Hull uni, something like 76 onwards. The Rugby club had a anual dinner in the big hall where rock conscerts, Billy Connoly and LJK Setright came, the catering staff complained that a tart was on hand giving blowjobs. I dont know first had I was in the Karate club. Nothing like that went on, and we never trashed the toilets. Whereas they were trashed after every rugby game. Bunch of drunks and willy wavers.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
steve s
Shed dweller

#17 Re: Hull, the best at something

Post by steve s »

Max N wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:45 pm Always difficult to decide whether to go for the easy pink or the difficult brown….
Nowadays in Hull its all about speed
So the easy pink. ?
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number
ed
retired

#18 Re: Hull, the best at something

Post by ed »

am I missing something...did Max get it the wrong way round?
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
shane
Social outcast

#19 Re: Hull, the best at something

Post by shane »

Paul Barker wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:02 amBilly Connoly and LJK Setright
Now that would be an evening to remember!
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
Greg
Social outcast

#20 Re: Hull, the best at something

Post by Greg »

ed wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:23 am am I missing something...did Max get it the wrong way round?
I suppose it’s a matter of personal preference…….